|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Making Healthy Taste Good by Jason Sani
MHTG is beyond a recipe book – It’s a "Companion guide for living and loving a healthier life “
The book does feature 100 tasty recipes that fit many Whole30 and natural based eating plans. This is a 260 page color book with detailed pictures and steps.
(recipes that get you the results of a diet without feeling like it)
After purchasing and reviewing more than 50 of the top books on diet, I found that something was missing in making these ideas stick. There was a lack of practical information that had the appeal to invite a novice in the health world to dive in. My observation as well as reviews on all of these books showed a disconnect in good intention and long term success. What were these books missing?
Many of these books lacked that practicality factor of demonstrations that strip away intimidation and encourage people to get started. The goal of Making healthy Taste Good is to inspire people that the whole process is where the fun is. This includes the process of discovering rather than confusion or overwhelm, as well as simply taking food that you love and improving it.
Making Healthy Taste Good will teach you:
- How to eliminate excuses for reaching your potential with eating
- How to save time and manage stress when it comes to food choices
- How to stop dieting for good and get on the path to real, lasting weight control
- How to stop relying on willpower so that health and energy comes automatically
- How to stock your kitchen with the basics that you need to stay healthy
- How to create an environment that improves your social environment
- How to retrain your tastebuds into cravings nutrient-dense, sugar-free, and gluten-free foods
- How to implement simple and effective techniques like cooking with tea for added benefits
- How to find your delicious and use it with consistency, texture, flavor
- 21-Day jumpstart program to build habits with delicious recipes that hardly take any effort or time
- Step by Step pictures to simplify recipes
- Shopping guide
- 100+ recipes including ice cream, sauces, and upgrades of many favorite cravings
- A picky person’s perspective of tricking himself into eating food that makes him healthy